AMAZON OUTFIT ???? I am completely obsessing over this mini baby...



AMAZON OUTFIT ???? I am completely obsessing over this mini baby doll dress And I can’t believe I got the dress and the shoes from Amazon! This dress is great quality and made very well! It is thick and very comfortable and has a lining on the inside! It is the perfect length, for reference I am 5’6”. You guys have seen me in these shoes probably 1 million times this summer and that’s because it’s my absolute favorite! I paired it with my favorite earrings from @uncommonjames and the cutest cross body purse.
find all the details of my outfit on my LIKEtoKNOW.it profile.
Details here: http://liketk.it/2CUpG

????????‍♀️balayage and NBR by @nic.styling


.
.
.
.
.
#fashionblogger #fashion #style #ootd #fashionista #fashionstyle #kcblogger #instastyle #outfitoftheday #instafashion #styleoftheday #fashionblog #model #fashiongram #lifestyle #dress #fashiondiaries #streetstyle #fashionaddict #fashionable #whatiwore #fashiondaily #streetwear #stylish #styleinspiration #summer #likeforfollow #influencer #vsco #lookbook #babydolldress (at Fox and Pearl)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzN0mith2Js/?igshid=upobsrr13uu3

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Mask Girlfriend Rilynn Foursome August